Rockin’ NCLEES Dinner – 11/6/2019
$40.00 – $65.00
OPTIONAL DINNER FOR EARLY ARRIVALS:
6:00pm, Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Seating is limited. No refund after September 30, 2019.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Downtown and experience the sights, sounds, food and drinks of Baja California without crossing the border. Rockin’ Baja Lobster in Old Town San Diego allows you the “Puerto Nuevo” experience just a short trolley ride from the Gaslamp District.
Pitchers of draft beer and margaritas will be served with dinner. Tax and tip included.
- ”Baja Style” Lobster: About a 1½ Lb.Whole Lobster Split, Seasoned & Flash Fried Puerto Nuevo Style. Served with Ranchero Beans, Citrus Lime Rice, Flour Tortillas & Salsa Bar ($65.00 per person)
- Seafood Enchiladas: Shrimp, Lobster and Scallops sautéed in garlic butter wrappedn in tortillas covered with jack cheese, crema fresca and poblano cream. Served with Ranchero Beans and Citrus Rice ($50.00 per person)
- Fajitas De Baja: Combination Of Shrimp, Grilled Chicken and Skirt Steak served on a sizzling skillet. Includes Black Beans, Citrus Lime Rice, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cheese. ($50.00 per person)
- Portobello Mushroom Fajitas: Vegetarian. Includes Black Beans, Citrus Lime Rice, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cheese. ($40.00 per person)
- Rockin’ Works Burger: ½ Lb. Angus Beef Patty with Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Onions, Applewood Bacon, Dill Pickle, Lettuce, Tomato and Sriracha Aioli ($40.00 per person)